Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Sketch, Another Digital (UPDATE)

I love GIR, he is definitely one of my all time favorite characters. Not too mention he is super fun to draw. In any given episode there is not shortage of humorous poses and expressions that he makes.


I'm working on digitizing the image and coloring it. Post when this this one's done!

Till next time

-RZ

<----UPDATE---->

Alright, I couldn't help it... I went ahead and finished the ink and basic colors tonight...

You'll notice the digital version is a little different than the sketch. After I finished the tracing in Illustrator, I  took a look at my original reference image and started making some adjustments to make him look more like how he originally appeared. Let you guys know when he's done!

-RZ


No comments:

Post a Comment